Monday, December 13, 2010

Home

I love being home. With seeing my friends talking and laughing is a joy. I have to admit that I do miss being at school. This weather is a better weather to be at home though then to be at school. The holiday season is vast approaching but I haven't even started shopping yet. I have no clue where to start but I know I need to go shopping soon. This is going to be a very busy month for me I am going to be babysitting, dogsitting for 2 diffrent people and of course going back to work at mcdonalds. They decided not to schedule me this week but i believe it was for the better though. I have to go pick up my sister from college on thursday and I need to go shopping so I can just go to work and not worry about shopping after. Well Happy Holidays and maybe I will write more on a later day.

No comments:

Post a Comment